We are Planted and we have big things in store – and for that we need YOU!
After years of research, Planted was founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich. Our revolutionary plan will make the world a better place. We structure meats from plants that is no way inferior to animal meat, scores with unique taste, and authentic texture, and is miles ahead in terms of sustainability and health!
Planted is more than a delicious product - it's also an attitude. We want to radically change the way meat is perceived and consumed and inspire a shift from eating animal proteins to eating plant proteins.
We bring about change. Not just because we can. Because we have to. Are you hungry for change too? Then join our «Tasty Revolution»! As our Key Account Manager - Retail France you will be the first contact for our retail customers in France.
- You are responsible for acquiring new retail customers in the field of retail - national and regional.
- You advice, support, and expand the business within our existing customers.
- You analyse the needs of our customers and support them independently.
- You take care of the sales planning as well as monitoring, controlling, and reporting KPIs.
- You develop our marketing activities in collaboration with our marketing team.
- You identify market trends and potential.
- You present our products to interested parties at trade fairs and events.
- You potentially build a team of up to two Junior Key Account Managers.
- are a self-driven person with a University degree and 7+ years of sales experience, including 3+ years as a Key Account Manager in the FMCG industry.
- have good analytical skills and know-how to handle KPIs such as turns per week, price development, and margins.
- are an excellent communicator and assertive in negotiating and closing.
- love to establish new relationships and maintain them.
- have a high degree of independence and a "just do it" mentality.
- are confident in handling MS Office (especially Excel).
- are fluent in French and English.
Please note that we only consider applications that reach us directly through our career platform. If you have any questions, Joël from Team Talent & Culture is happy to help you out: firstname.lastname@example.org