We are Planted and we have big things in store – and for that we need YOU!
After years of research, Planted was founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich. Our revolutionary plan will make the world a better place. We structure meats from plants that is no way inferior to animal meat, scores with unique taste, and authentic texture, and is miles ahead in terms of sustainability and health!
Planted is more than a delicious product - it's also an attitude. We want to radically change the way meat is perceived and consumed and inspire a shift from eating animal proteins to eating plant proteins.
We bring about change. Not just because we can. Because we have to. Are you hungry for change too? Then join our «Tasty Revolution»!
As our Marketing Manager Switzerland (Romandie), you are responsible for bringing our products into the Romandie market.
The Brand & Marketing team is located in Kemptthal near Zurich. This role is located in Kemptthal with a decisive view of the Romandie area. However, it would be possible to work remotely from the Romandie with a significant amount of travelling to our headquarter in Kemptthal.
- You lead the retail and trade marketing in Romandie (Switzerland)
- You raise the brand awareness of Planted within all B2C and B2B channels.
- You support the Marketing Manager of the German speaking part of Switzerland and act as a deputy
- You plan, execute, report, and optimize 360° marketing activities: brand collaborations, in-store tastings, events, and digital activations.
- You work closely with the sales field force and provide operational marketing support.
- You contribute to the national marketing plan and activities: campaigns, digital and OOH activations, retail promotions, and various activities for product launches.
- You create various marketing assets with our internal graphic team and lead translation processes.
- You shape the plant-based category with the whole team based on marketing insights, our vision, and a deep understanding of our consumers' future needs.
- are a self-driven person with a University degree in Marketing and, ideally, 3+ years of work experience as a marketeer in the FMCG industry.
- have experience in retail and trade marketing
- know the market of the French-speaking part of Switzerland and have a good understanding of its possibilities.
- are an excellent project manager and know how to handle internal and external stakeholders and deadlines.
- are passionate about working independently and developing new ideas.
- love to work in a fast-paced environment and can prioritise.
- are very comfortable with MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- are fluent in French and English, German is a big plus.
Please note that we only consider applications that reach us directly through our career platform. If you have any questions, Joël from Team Talent & Culture is happy to help you out: firstname.lastname@example.org