We are Planted and we have big things in store – and for that we need YOU!
After years of research, Planted was founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich. Our revolutionary plan will make the world a better place. We structure meats from plants that is no way inferior to animal meat, scores with unique taste, and authentic texture, and is miles ahead in terms of sustainability and health!
Planted is more than a delicious product - it's also an attitude. We want to radically change the way meat is perceived and consumed and inspire a shift from eating animal proteins to eating plant proteins.
We bring about change. Not just because we can. Because we have to. Are you hungry for change too? Then join our «Tasty Revolution»!
- You create design assets for different digital or print media, such as OOH, campaigns, website, social media, POS, and other marketing assets.
- You support different departments with visual design, work for all our portfolio products.
- You provide motion design for a wide range of visual communication.
- You are accountable for the project deliverables and manage the quality of all design deliverables.
- You collaborate with various teams within Planted.
- have at least 4 years of hands-on experience in graphic design.
- are proficient in branding design methodologies and design thinking.
- have a working knowledge of graphic design, branding, photography, and art direction as it pertains to print, digital, and motion.
- are strongly experienced across Adobe Creative Suite.
- have experience with designing assets for marketing campaigns.
- are a conceptual thinker, have a creative mind, and go beyond the norm.
- ideate in the early stages of the project with other members of the creative team.
- are confident using After Effects, navigate Figma or Frontify is a plus.
- have experience in a fast-paced environment.
- are fluent in English & German, any other language is a plus.
Please note that we only consider applications that reach us directly through our career platform. If you have any questions, Joël from Team Talent & Culture is happy to help you out: email@example.com