We are Planted and we have big things in store – and for that we need YOU!
After years of research, Planted was founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich. Our revolutionary plan will make the world a better place. We structure meats from plants that is no way inferior to animal meat, scores with unique taste, and authentic texture, and is miles ahead in terms of sustainability and health!
Planted is more than a delicious product - it's also an attitude. We want to radically change the way meat is perceived and consumed and inspire a shift from eating animal proteins to eating plant proteins.
We bring about change. Not just because we can. Because we have to. Are you hungry for change too? Then join our «Tasty Revolution»!
As our Product & Project Manager, you are responsible for bringing our products to the market.
A) Insights & Portfolio Management
- Drive our global portfolio strategy (B2C & B2b) across all existing and new markets
- Shape the plant-based category together with our partners based on market insights, our vision and a deep understanding of our consumers future needs.
- Conduct market surveys both quantitative and qualitative in collaboration with R&D.
- Monitor trends, conduct portfolio and competition analyses (incl. plan how to test these) and derive measures.
B) Project Management
- Lead the monthly New Product Development meetings across the entire organization.
- Manage our existing and new products end-to-end: From ideation, COGS, design/packaging to implementation across markets, evaluation and updates
- Drive the projects forward together with the Product Manager in your team & Planted Organization
- Develop global marketing toolkits for new product launches in cooperation with agencies and our creative director.
- Work closely with our R&D, Marketing and PR teams in order to create product experiences that go beyond the ordinary and shape the plant-based category.
- Co-lead global product light-house projects
- Coach a Product Manager and build a strong team.
- A self-driven person with a University/Applied University degree and ideally 10+ years work experience as a product manager in the FMCG industry. Experience in the food industry is a plus.
- Passionate about understanding our consumers and chefs and developing products and communication plans that resonate with them.
- An excellent project manager: you coordinate internal and external stakeholders, communicate proactively about ongoing initiatives, explaining the whys and solving issues on the way.
- Very comfortable with MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel and you have strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English and German, French is a plus.
- Allowed to work in Switzerland (valid work permit).
Please note that we only consider applications that reach us directly through our career platform. If you have any questions, Julia from Team Talent & Culture is happy to help you out: email@example.com