We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it?
As our ERP Product Owner you are an interdisciplinary bridge-builder who fuels the shaping of an ERP System that supports our daily operations in the best way possible and makes our financial streams fully visible.
- You lead our ERP initiative and make sure that it meets the needs of our fast growing business.
- You work in close collaboration with various departments such as IT, operations, supply chain management and finance to bridge functional and technical requirements. As the main coordinator, you keep the information flows going and organise and claim the tasks of your peers.
- You analyse and map the existing business processes and acquire a deepened process understanding. You design and optimise processes together with the process owners with regard to the implementation in the ERP System.
- You gather the business requirements from the stakeholders.
- You define and write concepts and specifications. Together with the IT department and external partners you develop a way to implement them in MS Dynamics.
- You coordinate the implementation and roll-out of new applications and plan and prioritise the next implementation steps.
- You test the new applications together with the key users.
- You set up user training and compile the training material.
- You handle change requests from the departments and assess their impact on processes, master data and peripheral systems.
- have a degree in business information technology, business administration, engineering or similar and relevant working experience as project lead or project team member in ERP implementation projects.
- have sound knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or other ERP Systems.
- understand supply chain and production processes in an industrial environment as well as monetary flows inside companies and are able to map them.
- show good project leading skills.
- are a proactive, dynamic multi-tasker with a can-do approach.
- are a very good team-player and truly passionate about working in interdisciplinary teams.
- are able to flexibly handle the fast changing business requirements of a fast growing company.
- are able to handle stress levels and to adapt to a variety of challenges, and you have an excellent sense of priority.
- have exceptional communication skills both in German and English.
In case of questions feel free to contact Julia, firstname.lastname@example.org.