We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it? As our Distributor Manager Europe, you spearhead the entry into new markets with us, anchoring our brand through meaningful distributor relationships and the management of corresponding key accounts.
- You build our distributor footprint in Europe based on our database and your network of foodservice partners/distributors.
- You establish new contacts and choose the best partners suiting our values and needs.
- You look for new business opportunities and seek new ways of collaboration to maximise our presence in existing markets and enter new markets.
- You build strong partnerships with our business partners, work closely with distributor's sales teams to maximise brand awareness, volumes, and impact.
- You train and provide tools to develop the foodservice business in corresponding countries.
- You develop customers through enthusiasm, counselling, product and market-knowledge education.
- a self-driven go-getter with 4 years or more work experience in a Distributor’s management role in the Out-of-Home industry within the FMCG. Experience with frozen food and/or managing direct restaurant accounts or retail key accounts is an asset.
- willing to travel regularly (>50% time)
- a team-player and responsibility-taker with an entrepreneurial mindset and a high level of independence.
- a strategic, analytical and visionary person with experience in designing strategic road to market plans.
- able to excite and establish and maintain relationships and connections easily.
- enthusiastic about working with plant-based meat and food in general.
- fluent in English, any other language such as German is a plus.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.