We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it? As our Talent Acquisition Manager at our Headquarters in Kemptthal OR in Berlin, you bring on board the top talent we need on our mission.
- You develop strategic sourcing solutions to attract and acquire high quality candidates internationally.
collaborate with our team leaders to identify future hiring needs and
support and advise them through the entire recruiting process.
- You enable our team leaders to hire the candidates who have the skills and attributes that make them great performers and fun to work with.
- You are an ambassador of our culture and values and ensure our new team members are ready for tomorrow's challenges.
- You identify skills gaps, advise our team leaders on the development needs of new team members, and act as a link and sparring partner for our talent management team.
- You expand our talent pool and build a pipeline for our key positions.
- bring several years of experience and a strong track record in Talent Acquisition and Recruiting, paired with a large networkand ideally leadership experience.
- have worked in a dynamic environment, ideally in a hyper-growth company that scaled successfully.
- grasp the requirements and responsibilities of various roles quickly and are up to date on relevant trends in Talent Acquisition and Recruiting
- show a strong strategic focus and effectively prioritize competing demands.
- are able to excite, inspire and build trust, are a team-player and show ownership.
- identify strongly with our culture and values.
- are a strong communicator and speak German and English fluently and are open to travel.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.