We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it?
- You work independently in the field and build up your sales territory with a lot of responsibility, drive and competence.
- You establish the first contact with future gastronomy and/or retail partners and thus lay the foundation for a sustainable cooperation.
- You drive and own the sales pipeline for your region and work closely with the office team.
- You cultivate relationships with existing and new gastronomy partners with personal visits and present our products in the kitchens.
- You contribute to the continuous development and optimisation of the acquisition and customer relationship process.
- You manage customer enquiries about our products, shipping and delivery and B2B partnerships (Foodservice, Gastro, Retail) and coordinate deliveries with the logistics team.
- You handle complaints courteously, solve product or delivery problems and thereby increase customer satisfaction.
- You hold Federal Diploma education
- You are experienced in gastronomy, hospitality or events sector or gained first experience in sales
- Ideally, you have already gained initial contacts and experience in the HoReCa sector or have a flair for gastronomy.
- You identify with our philosophy and are looking forward to supporting our sales team.
- You enjoy customer contact and communicate convincingly and in a way that is appropriate to your target group. In this way, you inspire your counterparts with enthusiasm for our products on a daily basis.
- You work independently, in a structured and efficient manner and thus maintain an overview of your assigned sales region.
- You have excellent MS Office and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English, any other language is a plus.
- You live in the East of Switzerland or are willing to relocate.
- You have a driving licence (category B).
In case of questions feel free to contact Michèle, HR Manager: email@example.com.