We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it?
- You develop creative and engaging social media strategies in alignment with the headquarter, and adapt global content to local relevancy.
- You oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools.
- You manage the day-to-day handling of our social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit the different channels.
- You manage and facilitate our social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- You form key relationships with influencers across all social media platforms.
- You collaborate closely with other teams, like marketing, events and sales to ensure brand consistency.
- You manage a budget for social media activities and monthly reporting.
- You monitor, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms to increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
- You manage and coach junior staff.
- living in Paris or willing to relocate, with 4-7 years previous Social Media and Community management experience and hands-on experience in content management. Experience within FMCG would be a bonus.
- an excellent copywriter, in French and English.
- able to deliver creative content (text, image, video) and possess knowledge of SEA / SEO and general online marketing channels.
- passionate about building a community, with your communication skills and can easily establish and maintain relationships and connections.
- a team player and responsibility-taker with an entrepreneurial mindset and a high level of independence.
- able to manage and organise multiple projects.
- enthusiastic about working with plant-based meat and food in general.
If you have any questions, please contact Joel Zünd, HR Manager (email@example.com).