We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it? As our Leadership Coach, you accompany our leaders and support them in improving their leadership skills.
- You coach and advise our Senior Management and leaders on leadership and their individual development needs.
- You set up an internal academy to promote leadership/coaching competencies.
- You derive current and future implications and needs for talent management and leadership development from the business requirements and the corporate strategy.
- You design and implement trainings, workshops and other development initiatives, and further develop existing modules.
- You ensure that our culture is shared and promoted in all development activities.
- You manage succession planning and build up a talent pipeline to support the filling of key positions with internal talent.
- You act as a sparring partner for organisational development and competence development.
What you bring:
- Several years of experience in hyper growth companies that scaled sucessfully beyond 1'000 employees
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of talent management, leadership development, systemic consulting/coaching, organisational development, change management in a dynamic environment as well as leadership experience
- Experience in designing and implementing development measures in various formats
- Strong argumentative skills, target group oriented communication and strong in cooperation at all levels
- Identification with our philosophy, culture and values
- assion for the task of accompanying people in their personal development
- A high degree of initiative, great enthusiasm and willingness to travel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and German and target group-oriented communication at all levels
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.