We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to.
As our Brand Manager - UK, you’ll spearhead the launch into the UK market with us. You will be our first marketing team member in the UK, have the opportunity to create a market specific brand plan that will help drive awareness of EatPlanted and bring our clean, tasty & natural plant-based products to consumers all over the UK. No single day will be the same and you will bring a broad range of marketing expertise but more importantly you will bring a huge drive to succeed.
- Full responsibility for total marketing mix in UK market.
- Take the global marketing plan and adapt to UK audience ATL and BTL where appropriate.
- Establish and lead all agency relationships including Trade Marketing, PR & Social Media.
- Manage incoming PR requests and consumer questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take a lead role in preparing and executing pitches to potential customers.
- Lead creation of trade marketing plan for both on and off trade channels to drive maximum awareness, ROI & engagement in Planted brand.
- Analyse and report ROI on each campaign including post campaign learnings.
- Manage UK marketing budget and report monthly.
- Responsible for EatPlanted’s event presence in UK.
- Continuously search fitting events (offline & online) for Planted and take care of applications in coordination with Country Manager. Organise booth design / brand appearance in collaboration with relevant agency.
- Be responsible for EatPlanted’s monthly newsletter for UK; reach out to colleagues to make sure most relevant information is covered, get creative in its design
- Ideally living in London or surrounding area, with minimum 5 years previous broad brand and project management experience within FMCG. Commercial experience would be a bonus.
- Person should be able to deliver work from conceptualization to implementation and have a huge passion for marketing.
- Enthusiastic about working with plant-based meat and food in general.
- A team-player and responsibility-taker with an entrepreneurial mindset and a high level of independence.
- Able to manage and organise multiple projects.
- Very energetic, quick-thinker, solution-oriented.
- Able to excite, easily establish and maintain relationships and connections.
- Fluent in English, any additional language a plus.
- Allowed to work in UK (valid work permit).
If you have any questions, please contact Joel Zünd, HR Manager (email@example.com).