We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it?
- You are part of the Analytics team and help Planted automate business analytics and contribute to our ability to continue to scale up quickly as a startup
- You are responsible for your own dashboard projects with Power BI. This includes the collection of business requirements, creation of mock dashboards, coordination with our developers as well as the creation of your own reports.
- You support the executive management team in Series B financing and are able to be a core member of this process
- You are involved in strategic projects, with exposure to the executive management team
- You will work on monthly reporting for investors, the team and management
- You analyze and evaluate studies and market data and communicate these inputs to the team
- You work closely with the Finance, Sustainability and GL
- have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, finance or similar academic disciplines
- gained initial work experience in a related area
- you want to dive into new topics and learn a lot
- have strong analytical skills
- are proficient in collection, structuring and analysis of data
- you are well acquainted with Excel
- have a passion for detail
- initial experience with Power BI or other BI tools is a plus
- German is a plus, but not a requirement
If you have any questions please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.