We are Planted. After years of research, founded in July 2019 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, it is our very aim to make the world better. With a revolutionary plan: Meat from plants.
Planted is more than a delicious product – it’s also an attitude. We want to radically change the way people consume and perceive meat. And to trigger a switch from eating animal- to plant-based proteins.
We are making a change. Not only because we can. But because we have to. Do you want to be a part of it? As a Data Engineer you help Planted to build a fully digital Food Factory.
- From IOT Protocols via Multi Cloud Networks to Utilities for our Supply chain you make sure our customers and employees have a smooth experience.
- Together with Engineering we build custom machines or help Data Scientists to make sense from existing ones.
- Continuosly improve our state of the art stack (Golang, Python, K8S, MQTT, OPC-UA, AWS, Azure).
- Lead Projects including internal teams as well as contractors.
- For all of this, of course you get to choose your OS and Hardware (Mac, Windows, Linux).
- a self-driven person with a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science and multiple years of working experience as a Software Engineer, Data Engineer or DevOps.
- have, at least for fun, worked on some embedded Systems (e.g. Arduino, Esp32 etc.).
- bring strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc.).
- show good project management and leadership skills that you want to develop further as Planted grows.
- score extra if you have in depth experience in Malbolge Programming language.
- show a high degree of self-motivation.